Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just Keep Running

 On Friday I ran 13 miles. Alone. And it was awful.

Ok, not awful, but not great. I need to remember what I'm doing this for:




































to prove to myself I can do this...and to bring my kids home forever.





































At least there was a beautiful view!

On top of that, I watched this video, and I cried.
This family I haven't met, met their son.

It reminds me that one day not long from now, we will see our babies (or toddlers, or kids) with our own two eyes.
And after all the paperwork, waiting, emotion, running (!) and planning - our kids will be in our lives forever. It will be so very worth it.

Love,

Caitlin

P.S. Thank you to those of you who have sponsored miles! It makes a world of difference to know you are behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...