A little while ago I happened upon this painting by Lola Donoghue on Etsy - isn't it fantastic? I think it would be an amazing addition to all kinds of spaces, but this week I chose to create a spunky baby girl's nursery around it. I'm a big fan of the idea that baby and kid spaces should be inspiring and fun and be able to grow with the child. I know these pieces can do just that. And I couldn't help but include my Carpe Noctem pillow - it seems that babies know exactly how to "seize the night" instinctually!
2. Sophie the Giraffe Teether from Land of Nod
3. Between a Rock and a Lamp Base Gold Lamp from Land of Nod
5. Stitched Striped Pillow from Anthropologie
7. Color Inside the Lines Rug from Land of Nod
8. Netto Collection Louis Crib from Modern Nursery