Friday, April 6, 2012

A Baby Shower: In the Making, Part 1 - A Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, I had the great honor of throwing a baby shower for one of my favorite people, my "sister", Elmarie. Her real sister and I (another one of my favorite people) took on the task together. We wanted her baby shower to be a lively party that celebrated her little son and his coming arrival into our lives, and also honored her personality. We threw ourselves into the task with total abandon. And I must say, it was a lot of fun.  

Step 1 was creating the invitations. After trolling Pinterest for ideas, we decided on taking photos of the lovely expectant couple to use as part of handmade cards to mail to the guests. Luckily, they graciously complied (thank you Jordan!) The photos below are the results of our mini shoot, taken on one especially warm February afternoon. 









Couldn't resist this one:





Up Next: Invitation Assembly.



Love,


Caitlin








1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...