Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fresh Art, First Thing

Sunday morning greetings, friends. I'm so excited to share these new art pieces with you, listed to the shop last night!

 {Blouberg 1/09, is here}



These 8x8 inch artworks are made using two different photo transfer techniques, each re-worked with colored pencil. Both of them come from photographs I took of places that are very special to me, and represent significant moments. It charges me up to share them with you, the world.

 {Swazi Field 12/08, is here}




More of these are coming. One in particular that I am thrilled about. And a little nervous about, too. Its very different for me. But enough teasing. It'll be up later today, and I'll be sure to let you know!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Love,

Caitlin

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...