Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Styled: Markus Linnenbrink Inspired Sitting Room

I am crazy about Markus Linnenbrink's photo drip paintings. They are absolutely gorgeous! I find Sudden Door into Summer (71) totally captivating, particularly as I cling to the remnants of summer that will pass too quickly for my liking. This sitting room looks like a cozy reading place that I'd make myself right at home in.


1. Superordinate Antler Pendant 12x from Design within Reach
2. Abate Mirror from Anthropologie
3. Sudden Door into Summer (71) by Markus Linnenbrink
4. Wood Gallery Oversize Mat Frame from Pottery Barn
5. Mohave Letterpress Coasters by InHaus Press on Etsy
6. Navy and Coral Tassel Pillow by BrightJuly on Etsy
7. ZigZag Throw Blanket by Jonathan Adler
8. Lido Side Table in Natural from Weylandts
9. Satara Marrakesh Trellis Rug from RugsUSA.com
10. Osman Chair from Anthropologie

I'm sorry for the shameless self-plug (Tassel Pillow). Not really.

Love,


Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...