Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And we're off!

Today is the beginning of a very exciting adventure, a trip to Peru with my sister! 


I can't believe this day has come. It will be incredible to lay eyes on the incredible mystery of Machu Picchu, to hike the Inca trail and see it at sunrise in all its glory. 

That is exactly what we plan to do. That and several other recommended stops in amazing Peru that are sure to knock our socks off.  

I am so excited! 

I managed to finish a few posts for you, set to fire off every few days or so. So be sure to check in, you hear? 

I promise to document the journey well. 

Love, 


Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Have an AMAZING time! I'm so happy that you get to go on such a great adventure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...