Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Etsy Round Up - Viva Peru!

This week's Etsy Round Up is coming to you is inspired by the amazing country of Peru! This post was written ahead of time, since I am in Peru right this moment. Yes, its true! All of these great items are vintage Peruvian, made in Peru, or made from Peruvian sources. I'm in love with all of them. 


Clockwise from top left:

Peruvian Opal Necklace by noblegnome
Tribal/Boho Print Shorts by KusiPeru
Vintage Alpaca Peruvian Sweater by drowsySwords
Bronze Peruvian Llamas by Fearless Dressing
Peruvian Bracelet by KusiPeru
Machu Picchu Print by MS51Photo
Multi-Purpose Small Bag by mamakuna
Sterling Silver Inca Calendar & Tumi by TravelersTreasures

More amazing Peruvian finds here: Treasury - Viva Peru.

I can't wait to fill you all in on my trip when I return!

Love,


Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...