Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bright Bazaar Feature!

This is a crazy week of features, friends. And I'm up to my eyeballs in sewing to keep up!

I discovered a few days ago that my Je T'aime pillow was featured on Bright Bazaar last week!


{See the whole post here.} 

So, so exciting. As a result of all this attention, I've been sewing like a crazy person. Cutting, ironing, and stitching until my fingertips go numb. Its slightly ridiculous. But my goal is to complete 30 pillows by this weekend, so I have no choice. Onward! 

So please forgive me for my blatant lack of blogging this week. I do have a beautiful room planned for styled and some awesome Etsy finds for Round Up next week, so stay tuned!

Love, 


Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...