Monday, January 7, 2013

Styled - Sam Kweskin Inspired Living Room

Styled is back, fresh and ready for a new year! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely in the mood for some changes to my living space. As usual, I live out all my design daydreams with inspiration boards inspired by artists that I love! This week, photographer Sam Kweskin's landscape inspired a modern, saturated and functional living room. If you look closely at the photograph, you'll spot the human element. I love the presence of people in landscape photography, and I think this particular photograph would make a beautiful centerpiece in any room. Layered into this space are plenty of saturated colors, natural textures and metallic elements. 



1. Small Arrow Bundle by Vogtsmith from Serena and Lily 
3. Capri Blue Indigo Jar Candle from Anthropologie
4. Venetian Frame from Anthropologie
5. Clarke Sofa from Room and Board
6. Hammered Metal Lamp - Nailhead Stripe from Serena and Lily
7. Driftwood Side Table from Crate and Barrel
8. Venda Dhurrie in Plaster from West Elm

Any living space updates planned for you in 2013?

Love, 


Caitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...