Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Etsy Round Up - Bright Christmas

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this week? Its blowing my mind a little. And just around the corner from Thanksgiving is the Holiday Season, which is so exciting! The next few weeks of Etsy Round Ups will all be full of amazing gift ideas for shopping handmade this season. And since I can't seem to kick my neon obsession, I thought I'd start there. 


Clockwise from Top Left:

Bright Green Deer Lamp by maddadesign
Neon Holiday Light Paper Ornament  by Noir Blanc Productions
White and Neon Pink Succulent Sculpture by Waterstone Succulents
Dinosaur Magnets in Lime by Original Animal Magnet
Holly Jolly Y'all Letterpress Card by BSandRS
1960's Kelly Green Sweater by MilkTeeths
Bright Pink Round Silver Locket by TheBloomingThread
Wood and White Stone Bracelet by iheartnorwegianwood

So fun!

Love,


Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature!
    Loving your "bight Christmas" ideas.. Just might add some neons to my decor this year :) Happy Holidays~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, its a pleasure to feature your locket - I love it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...