Monday, November 19, 2012

New Pillows - Bold, Handwritten, Tribal

I absolutely cannot wait to share my new pillow line with you, just in time for the Holidays! 
The idea for these little beauties came spontaneously (though I can't remember exactly when - in the shower perhaps? Or maybe at work? Always when I can't act on it immediately). Once they started flowing, I haven't been able to stop making them. In fact, I've quite literally stayed up sewing until I felt my eyes cross from staring at the needle too long. I've loved making them, and new ideas are coming to me constantly - so more are in the works, I promise! 

{A few of the new styles! Head on over to BrightJuly on Etsy for more}

In case you're wondering, I'd love to do a custom design for you. You can send me a message via Etsy here - or just leave a comment on this post and I'll get back to you. 

Absolutely beaming! 


Love, 


Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Love your pillows! The colors and styles are so amazing and bright!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...