I've been thinking a lot about my little son(s) lately. Unfortunately there isn't much I can actually do about the fact that they are not home yet, so I channelled my desire to do something into designing a baby boy's nursery (focusing on the positive is a discipline)! Enter this week's Styled - inspired by an artist named Lauren Adams. I came across her Etsy shop this weekend - you should really check it out.
I'm a big believer in nursery spaces that grow with your baby, but are still fun and playful enough to celebrate the sweet little one who sleeps there. I think this space fits the bill.
1. Silted River Abstract Painting by Lauren Adams Art on Etsy
2. Star Wars Travel Poster by JazzberryBlue on Etsy
3. Capri Table Lamp in Orange by Jonathan Adler
4. Kalon Studios Caravan Crib in Green from Modern Nursery
5. Wooden Car Toy by Keepsake Toys on Etsy
6. T-Rex Nursery Art by lulufroot on Etsy
7. Keno Linked Trellis Rug in Slate from RugsUSA.com
8. Eames Molded Plastic Rocker with armchair base from the Herman Miller Store
9. Tan Moroccan Leather Pouf from Serena and Lily
What are your favorite ideas for a baby boy's room?